Sunday, August 4, 2013

Laughing Lola

A scrapbook layout of my sweet friend's wedding using the Laughing Lola paper pack. My friend, Dena, has been happily married to Chris for one year now. I wish them a lifetime of happiness.

The products used for this layout can be found in the new Idea Book and Catalog published by Close To My Heart. The products from the Autumn/Winter 2013 Idea Book are available to order August 1, 2013.

The products I used can be found on page 19 of the catalog.

X7170B Laughing Lola Paper Packet
X7170C Laughing  Lola Complements Dimensional Elements
Z1854 Laughing Lola Assortment

You can contact me if you need a copy of the new catalog or if you want to place an order. I will be more than happy to help you.

Thanks for looking.

Lisa

5 comments:

  1. Love it, Lisa! The paper looks great with those photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how the blue shirts really pop out with that yellow paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Yall. I'm starting to talk "Texan".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! I really like this layout! ya done good girl ;)

    ReplyDelete