Thursday, September 1, 2011

September SOTM - Limited Edition Mini Blog Hop

Welcome to our team blog hop, where we are sharing creative ideas with you showcasing this month's Stamp of the Month. The September Stamp of the Month is called "Limited Edition". It contains 21 images and is available only during the month of September. This stamp set can be yours for just $5 with a $50 purchase.

SepSOTM-Images

I have some wonderful Consultants joining me in this hop which works as a circle. So begin "hopping" and feel free to leave comments along the way.


You should have arrived here from Sheila's Blog

I created a LO using a photo taken at Disneyland this past July. I did use the small sentiment stamps but they did know show up very well in my photo.  who: (Pluto and Me) what: (Photo Pass) where: (CA ADV) and when: (July 2011) I will supersize my photo at the bottom of this post if you want to look up close but I think it will cross the margins on the right side.



All of the products I used are from Close to My Heart.
LO pattern is called Main Frame - Quilt Blocks from the Reflections Book.
I also used Typeset Paper Pack, Irrestible Villa Die Cuts, Hodge Podge alpahabet stamp set, Friendship small alphabet stamp set, Black ink pad, Black pen, Mini-medley black,Wings Level 2 Assortment,  and Mile Post shapes

Thank you for stopping by. Now hop on over to Tawnya's Blog where she will show you her creative use of this stamp set! Happy Hoppin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment